We offer various types of programs to satisfy the individual needs of our volunteers and to attend to the needs of our community as well. Each program has been individually selected by Carismaperu. The program allows the volunteer to interact with the community and support the local staff in their day-to-day activities.
The children will not have to pay anything for the help that is given to them. Children and adolescents offer us just a little smile which, for us and for them, is a sufficient motive to continue offering help to more people. Help will be offered in the villages surrounding Huancayo, as the statistics signal that in those villages, poverty is extreme and overwhelming.
Our program director and coordinator work closely with each volunteer to ensure that they and the participating organizations are content with the arrangements. Although we are committed to ensuring that the volunteer placements are a success, we ask our volunteers to show patience, maturity and initiative. The most successful candidates are able to be flexible and enthusiastic about working where they are needed most.
1.- SOCIAL WORK VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Work in a school helping children with special needs
- Assist in the education of mothers and care of their young kids
- Social work placements with children in rural regions
- Help provide special assistance to familes in urgent need
- Help stop child labors while working at an afterschool program in El Tambo
2. VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES IN EDUCATION
- Work in a local school as an ENGLISH TEACHING ASSISTANT or ENGLISH TEACHER
- Work to develop academic scholarships for Peruvian students in need
3. MEDICAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Assist local doctors in a medical centre located in an impoverished suburb of Huancayo
- Observe Peruvian doctors in a hospital setting
- Develop a dental education program for schools in rural Perú
- Create a public health campaign based on your training (Calling all doctors and dentists!)
4.- NEW DEVELPMENTS
5.- THE ENVIRONMENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
6.- LOCAL HOMES VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES