Enrollment fee (one-time fee)
- English teaching assistant
- Street children
- Special needs or orphanage programs
- Special needs in rural towns
- Medical center
This administrative fee covers placement of volunteers into the setting that suits their interests.
(With 3 Meals from Monday to Friday per week)
What will you receive for your payment?
- Comfortable accommodation (internet WI-FI, Bedroom, cable, bathroom, toilet, shower with hot and cold water). You will share a life with a Peruvian family, living in a secure and friendly environment, as well as being given an optional city tour on arrival.
- Food 3 times a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday, except for Saturdays and Sundays, the volunteers can discover regional food in restaurants or elsewhere.
- 2 excursions (1 city tours) per week, with tour guide and transport.
- Map-guide (Free time)
- Guide of Huancayo
- Work guide
- Guide of nightlife and restaurants.
- Certification of gratitude and recognition for your work as a volunteer, awarded to you by the organisation “Carismaperu”.
- All contributions go to meet the expenses of the program.